Dec 9, 2008

She thought I'd forget her birthday, because "boys generally don't remember them". :)

Happy birthday Sharanya!

P.s : Coincidentally this is Idle mind's 199th as well. Whattay! (courtesy Suraksha. :D ) On a different note, I brandished a knife in a "javuli" shop and almost stabbed someone with hundred people watching. Something I can tick off my list. :).  Also, we audaciously held up a "take diversion" sign at gandhipuram terminus. She painted it, with curious gossip-mamis peeping in.

7 comments :

Nithya said...

http://www.coca-colaindia.com/images/photogallary/limca.jpg

:D This is for you Idle Mind and NOT for you Sharan.

Anonymous said...

Oh, nice! Do we get to read something special for the 200th? :P

Anonymous said...

Aaawww. Boys!

Anonymous said...

goyya dei 199 ah ? :O

Keep it coming I say!

Nithya said...

You forgot the "hum bhi ye chart sab paise ke liye bech rahe hain" thing :D That was CLASSIC!

Aravind said...

U with a knife! It would've been funny :D

Sharanya said...

Boys do. I swear :P