Dec 11, 2008

25 mexican white devils!

25 years of this and that, arguments, fights, worries, happiness, "uppu kammi".
25 years of being dad and mom.
Happy 25th anniversary ma and pa. :) Love you both!

And happy birthday Niveditha. :). 20 years of whatever you did ;). Love you too, girl.

The white devil, Enchiladas, Garlic bread with cheese, Mushroom ravioli, Pasta with peppers and cheese, Mud souffle and a piece of a sizzling brownie as well. I ate till i was so full that someoe could have eaten off my food pipe if i opened my mouth.

Kill me today and I'd die happy. Touch wood. :)

And oh I'm now a proud owner of a new fastrack watch which I got without even asking. Bless anniversaries. :P

There you go, 200th post. Nothing like mud souffle to sign it off with. :)

13 comments :

Anonymous said...

When I said special, I didn't think it would be THIS much so! :D

A Happy, Happy 25th Anniversary to your parents. :)

And that's three days' worth of food! :O Jeebus!

Nithya said...

You got a fast track watch for your parents anniversary ? !!

Look who is touching wood :D :D !

What is the white devil btw ?

Anonymous said...

me seconds suraksha

happy everything on that post :P

Anonymous said...

WOW. Seriously. Happy 25th to your parents! :-)
We just presented a sexy Fast track watch to a friend yesterday!
And about food... I'm not even going to talk about it!! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy 25th to your Mom and Dad!

And I was just drooling over the food stuff, when you mentioned opening your mouth, food pipe and stuff! Why? Seriously?

Aravind said...

Is it that no dial model or something else?

Sharanya said...

Happy 25th anniversary to your mom and dad! *plays Amazing Grace theme song on the bagpipes*

Meher :) said...

Ah! A very happy anniversary to both of them! :) And many more to come too :)

Priya Iyer said...

wow! sounds like some very good times... wishing your parents a very happy 25th anniversary (though belated) :)

Anonymous said...

Hey me third.. A many more happy returns to every thing happy on the post.. and fasttrack.. same pinch.. i got a scene one a couple of months back! :P
And just why did u have to bring up that food pipe thingum.. gosh!

Ryan said...

thank you everyone :), (voicing my parents :P)

Anonymous said...

Hey! Nice blog. Landed here from i-dont-know-where. Thought I'd better leave a comment for this post because:
1) I share my birthday with your parents' anniversary.
2) Where do u get Mexican food in Cbe? Assuming you ate it all in cbe. Ignore the question if its a different city.

And errrr, emmm, excuse me. How can your parents celebrate their 25th anniv and also hav been parents for 25yrs? Wrong number-work huh?

Ryan said...

@Revathi

Welcome! :)
And yes you get mexican food at That's Y food! Awesome place. Another cdec 11th born? :)

And 25 years because that is when they became parents. :P