Apr 4, 2009

10 days or less

So why have I named this post so?
The title of this post is a ripoff from Morgan Freeman's, no, Paz Vega's film, 10 Items or less, which I saw a few days back and found good.
So why does this feature here? Because, I've been home alone for 10 days now.
Oh my god I've become a question talker! :O

Home alone for 10 days. Everything under my control. Except perhaps the nescafe which decided to overflow when I kept it in the oven or the milk which got stale or the curd which suddenly vanished. Okay, the curd was my doing. :P But then on the other I did have to feed myself, wake myself up, wash my stuff and the works. But on the temporary-imaginary-third-hand, Kaavya and Nithya, or rather their moms, took care of 75 percent of my lunches and dinners. Thankyouverymuch you darlings. :) And the food was awesome too. I thought I could use these days to my advantage and shed a few pounds but, NO, they had to do this. Not that I'm complaining.

I'm typing from a computer in my lab, whose spacebar decides to remain stuck, now and then. I'm losing patience right now,predictably.

More later on the lines of howhesleptwhenallhellbrokeloose or howheironedhisshirtwhilewearingit.

Till then, *clink* to all those who missed me, and the others go change your OrkUt Profy!E or something.

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hail 160by2!
*clink*

Sharanya said...

Perdictably, *clink, clink*.


Ps: Did I get that wrong, or did you REALLY iron your shirt while wearing it?

bhavini said...

Hey, there you are! Missed you, man. I thought life couldn't really be like zis for too long, mm?

And all alone.. for ten days. Hot damn! The housework must be tedious, I agree.. but it feels great, doesn't it?

Nithya's Mum made your food? Wow. There's something about eating different-mum-made food; you get the spirit of their home through their food.

*howl* for you! Do suffer your spaced out college keyboard, if only for us :D

Anonymous said...

Being home alone and having the food taken care of friends' mum is the bestu thing :)
*clink*
looking fwd to the howheslept... :) me thinks it might be similar to what i did once.. :)

Tina Nandi said...

lol.. sometimes i iron my clothes while wearing them if i'm feeling especially lazy... but only like long kurtas and not directly on me!
i LOVE being home alone! (in moderation, of course!)