Nov 5, 2006

Tagged again!!

Now tagging sure is fun when all tags are like this. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed typing it....Don't stop here. There is another post after this!

Five people on my shit list:

* The guy who stole my pen!! :X
* Back-stabbers
* Simbu
* Teachers who have a soft corner for girls. Man I'd like to give em a wedgie!
* And Moe. The class bully of calvin and hobbes!!

Close brushes with death/danger:

* When I was 6 0r 7 at kumbakara falls. One slip and i would have fallen into the vortex if my dad had not caught me.
Nothing else I guess. Wish there were more. I want to be near a volcano when it erupts and spend a day with a bengal tiger!

Five preferable modes of suicide:
he he...a great q..

* Stuff noodles down your throat till you gag!!(at least you enjoy till you die!!)
* See kolangal!!(but its torture!!)
* See captain's movies-->They are so hilarious you die after your intestines pop out of your mouth due to intense laughter!!
* Finding a girl like janice!!!!
* Find some one like the jigsaw killer who thinks better than me at this stuff!!

Five guilty pleasures:

Guilty???Hmmm....Nothing classifies as guilty I guess except calling people, I hate,names!

Five things you never want to forget:

* School life
* Potty manners!
* E=mc squared!!
* This life when i die
* And the password to this blog!!

Five loves of your life:

* ♥
* ♥
* ♥
* ♥
* ♥
there you have it...five loves!!!

Strangest Dream:
Lots of them..To mention one My family were a bunch of superheroes saving a tourist bus!!!!...Trust me my dad has had weirder ones!!

Five most valued possessions:

* My computer
* This blog page[:)]
* My family[Don't get too senti[:P]]
* My wit(er...)
* And this life

Five favorite superheroes:

* Batman- Fear is not a factor for him(see batman begins please!!!)
* Stupendous man!!!
* Captain underpants and lieutenant loincloth!!( Actually they are superheroes in the making. Mine and et's making!!!)
* The justice league(it is a league as it says)
* The autobots(see transformers armada!! Man, did I luv that cartoon)

Those were great days eh????

No comments :